Department of Pharmacology, SUNY Upstate Cancer Research Institute
Nanomedicine, polymer design and synthesis, nanomaterial, drug delivery, cancer imaging and cancer treatment; gene delivery and gene therapy, protein/peptide delivery. biomaterials in tissue engineering; combinatorial chemistry and drug discovery; High throughput screening.
1. Wenwu Xiao, Juntao Luo*, Paul Henderson,Tessta Jain, John Wriggs, Harry Tseng, Kit S Lam*, The distribution profile of a polymer nanomicelle and loaded chemotherapy drug on mouse ovarian cancer xenograft model, International Journal of Nanomedicine, 2012, in press. (*corresponding author)
2. Xiao, Kai; Li, Yuanpei; Lee, Joyce S.; Gonik, Abby M.; Dong, Tiffany; Fung, Gabriel; Sanchez, Eduardo; Xing, Li; Cheng, Holland R.; Luo, Juntao*; Lam, Kit S.* “OA02” Peptide Facilitates the Precise Targeting of Paclitaxel-Loaded Micellar Nanoparticles to Ovarian Cancer In Vivo, Cancer Research, 2012, in press. (*corresponding author)
3. Li, Yuanpei; Xiao, Wenwu; Xiao, Kai; Lorenzo Berti; Luo, Juntao*; Harry P. Tseng; Gabriel Fung; Lam, Kit S.* Well-Defined, Reversible Boronate Crosslinked Nanocarriers for Targeted Drug Delivery in Response to pH and cis-Diols, Angewandte Chemie International Edition, 2012, 51(12), 2864-2869. (*corresponding author)
…………This work was highlighted as the Most Important Paper (MIP) in the Inside Back Cover of the Week in Angewandte Chemie International Edition 2012, 51(12), 3027. This research was highlighted as a short news story in Therapeutic Delivery 2012, 3(3), 303-306…
4. Zhang, Hongyong; Luo, Juntao; Li, Yuanpei; Henderson, Paul T.; Wang, Yanchun; Wachsmann-Hogiu, Sebastian; Zhao, Weixin; Lam, Kit S.; Pan, Chong-xian Characterization of high-affinity peptides and their feasibility for use in nanotherapeutics targeting leukemia stem cells, Nanomedicine, 2012, in press, doi:10.1016/j.nano.2011.12.004
5. Lin, Tzu-yin; Zhang, Hongyong; Luo, Juntao; Li, Yuanpei; Gao, Tingjuan; White, Ralph de Vere; Lam, Kit S; Pan, Chong-Xian; Multifunctional Targeting Micelle Nanocarriers with both imaging and therapeutic potentials for bladder cancer, International Journal of Nanodmedicine, 2012, in press