- Gilbert Appointed Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Biomedical Materials Research – Part B
- Luk received NSF Career Award
- Luk reports on New Chemoselective Reactions in Water
- New Antimicrobial Webs Sterilize Medical Implants for 14 Days
- Henderson received New Investigator Award and funding from CARTI
- Syracuse University launches Syracuse Biomaterials Institute
- 11/19/2007-Inaugural Stevenson Biomaterials Lecture
Stevenson Lecture Series 2014
Advisory Board Campus Vist and Meeting- April 8
IGERT Retreat- April 5, 2014
Lewis awarded NSF Grant to study interneuron development in the zebrafish spinal cord
Dr. Gilbert, Member on the Orthopaedic and Rehabilitation Panel
Nomura Research Group create synthetic protein that distrupts bacteria growth.
Members of the Maye Research Group use nanotechnology to harness the power of fireflies.
NSF Awards Syracuse University $3 million IGERT Award